- card was cut 6 x 5.5 using Recollection Card Stock and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background Vintage Printable Emphemera Journal Cards Vintage Flowers was cut 5.5 x 5 inches which was glued on top of the Recollection Card Stock and Martha Stewart Eyelet Scallop Border which was cut in white Recollection Card Stock
- additional flowers were cut using Plantin Cricut Cartridge which were cut at 1.75 inches from white Recollection Card Stock and chalked around the edges
- Tsunami Rose Flower Printables 1 circle was cut and chalked around the edges
- digital is from The Outlawz Challenge TAG: CFC061613 created by Anne Fenton which was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils with accents using gelly pens
- all flowers had pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies for the center
- blue gingham ribbon finishes the front of my card
- sentiment, "Happy Birthday to You", is from Create with TLC was placed on the inside after chalked around the edges
- Darice Glossy Accents were used on digital
Friday, July 5, 2013
Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Daisy!!!!
Welcome to our SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP FOR DAISY!!!
We are so glad to have you join us as we surprise our Leader Daisy Collins, owner and designer of Tsunami Rose Designs... she is such a wonderful, caring person and we wanted to give her a HUGE surprise using her creations!!!
The Design Team and Design Team Leaders have created
BEAUTIFUL projects using some of Daisy's GORGEOUS creations...
we hope you enjoy our projects and while along the way please feel free to become a follower of the teams wonderful creators!
There are many awesome things also going on at Tsunami Rose Designs so be sure to visit the blog... in addition stop by Tsunami Rose Designs Printable Scrapbook Shop or Tsunami Rose Designs Printable Vintage Shop to purchase some of Daisy's AWESOME Printables!!!
Here is the complete line- up for the ~~**SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP**~~
Tsunami Rose Designs - http://www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
Rhonda - http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
Maureen - http://maureenjscott.blogspot.co.uk
Marla - www.craftymarla.blogspot.com
Nicky - http://www.ladyjasmine.co.uk/
steph d. - http://sweetcraf-teachick.blogspot.com/
Debbie - http://drdunnit.blogspot.com
Archana - http://craftcave.blogspot.com
TrucVan - http://kayvycrafts.blogspot.com
Come be a part of our CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY each week!!!
Tsunami Rose Links:
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship