- Card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board with a Recollection Paper Stack yellow gingham
- "Milkshake Anyone?" was colored using Prisma Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and hi-lights using gelly pens. I just had to add a beauty mark as a lot of times in the 50’s girls added them on their cheek
- Paper doily was placed on the card as another reminder of the 50’s diners with the girls wearing a lace handkerchief in their uniform pocket
- Blue gingham ribbon and bow were added to pop the colors
- Sentiment, “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” was stamped onto white Recollection Card Stock scrap and then chalked around the edges
Monday, July 1, 2013
"Milkshake Anyone?" and Would You Like an Order of Fries With That Shake?????
Happy Monday my friends!!!
Today, I would love to share with you a card I had made using The Stamping Chef digital image "Milkshake Anyone?". Doesn’t she just remind you of those days in the soda shop ordering a milkshake perhaps with two (2) straws.
Hope this gives you a reminder of the soda shops as I know it did me – and yeppers, I’m showing my age and know exactly how old I am!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship,