What's It All About

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Anything But a Card New Challenge - Anything Goes

It's a new challenge at Anything But a Card with the theme being Anything Goes as long as it's not a card!

My project was inspired with a sentiment that had previously been a freebie from Create with TLC. On Bob's day off, we have been known to go for a ride with no particular destination in mind thus I made a mini album with sentiments from Create with TLC: 







Recipe and Supplies:
  • black cardstock and travel paper cut to 6.5 inches using Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge
  • hole punched in upper left corner to put binder ring
  • Create with TLC sentiments, "And so the Adventure begins", "Autumn Subway Art", "Autumn Fun Framed", and "I took the road less traveled now where in the heck am I" had all been previous freebies which I thought journaled my adventure purrfectly!
  • charms are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies included: Bronze Tone Leaf Charm, Antique Bronze Bicycle Charm, Bronze Tone Fancy Key Charm, Bronze Tone Pocket Watch with White Face, Bronze Tone Keyhole Embellishment, and waiting for the 3D Car Charm along with some brass colored beads all of which are on medium size binder ring that can be opened for additional pages
  • the black openings I journaled notations for the pictures with a white gel pen
Thanks for stopping by today and can't wait to see your projects for Anything But a Card Anything Goes as long as it's not a card!!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous album Lynne, love the embellies on the front cover especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mini book! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shape for your little album full of lovely photos/memories, Lynne !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely book of memoirs! I liked the quote on the front cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of just setting off and see where the journey takes you Lynne and great way to gain inspiration for a lovely project.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to capture pics from your adventures.I really like the shape of the album and the charms and the sentiment .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mini album is fantastic! Love the hardware. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely book of memories! Your family will be enjoying this for quite some time. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne... I love this idea... You've inspired me to make a travel journal for an upcoming trip I'm going on... Great idea ... !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun little book - Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun little project Lynne. I love it.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.

    Lynn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am a fan of mini albums! This is great, love the quotes and the minions too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great idea! I love how you have used the quotes on your pages. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mini album Lynne, such a great reminder of your days out. Thank you for entering Vintage Stamping Challenges.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness