What's It All About

Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's 5's at Anything But a Card

With there being 5 Sunday's in the month of November, Anything But a Card's new challenge is 5's - this means to create anything but a card with 5's whether it be 5 buttons on a tag, 5 tags, 5 pearls .... ok, you get the idea!
My inspiration for my project for this challenge is two things - I am in a Christmas Tag swap and need to make 5 tags for each of my friends AND you know how to purchase a Cricut Cartridge because you just know you can't live without it - well, this is the case with Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Cartridge which makes the ideal vehicle for this challenge ~




Recipe and Supplies:
  • dark teal Recollection cardstock for the top using Cricut Very Merry Christmas Tags Cartridge cut at 3.25 inches
  • turquoise Recollection cardstock for the bottom layer
  • the snowflake which was cut from the dark teal on the front, I hated to see it go to waste and got creative and glued this to the back of my tag 


Now, what makes this interesting is I have created not only a gift tag from my Christmas Tag Swap BUT my Design Team Project for Anything But a Card with an added bonus - The Scrapbook Blessings Club is joining forces with Honeybearz Designs for the 12 Days of Tag which begins on Monday, November 24th. For Day 1, your tag is to have a decorative front which I used my Cricut Cartridge to create a decorative front. Come back to see what I do for Day 2.

Thanks for stopping by today and can't wait to see your projects for Anything But a Card Anything Goes as long as it's not a card!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Lynne, love the colour with the white design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute looks like you completed the tags for the swap. I had better get busy LOL.
    Hugs, Jamet

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect tags for your swap... And look at that they worked for the other challenges too... I have a Cricut but it is "old school Cricut"... back in the day when it just came out... Boy it has come a long way... Outstanding !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness