What's It All About

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Let the Stuffing Begin with a Thanksgiving Cupcake

It's the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house . . . . My Whimsical Little World has an adorable image which I had won, Thanksgiving Cupcake and created this card for Lily and Adam to celebrate their Thanksgiving -




I love dessert and look at not only that yummy cupcake but the turkey with a little bit of potatoes, stuffing, and gravy - let the feast begin!!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • gold Recollection card stock was cut for 4.25 x 11 which was folded in half for a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card
  • paper found in my collection either from a paper swap or scraps
  • scrap paper cut 1.5 inches and punched with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch with Darice Satin Edged Organza ribbon on the top of the border finished with a little bow 
  • "Let the Stuffing Begin" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC has rounded corners and then chalked around the edges
  • "Happy Thanksgiving" had been a recent freebie from Create with TLC and was chalked around the edges and then mounted on a scrap from the front 


  • Thanksgiving Cupcake was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Whisper Strokes and gel pen accents and puff-dotted onto my card
  • for some added "glitz", I added some Darice Glossy Accents to the icy and some Darice Diamond Dust to make it sparkly
Thanksgiving Blessings!!!!

I do appreciate you stopping by to visit with me and I appreciate and love reading each and every comment . . is your comment the next one I read??? 


Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. So cute - looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha This is too cute! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lynne. Love the cute cupcake. Thanks for playing with us in our "Give Thanks Chllenge" at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations and we hope we see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness