What's It All About

Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's a New Year and a New Challenge At Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog - Clean and Simple

This week at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Daydream Digital Stamps!!!! Of course it's Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - CAS (clean and simple)!!! 

It's morning ritual making a pot of tea and sitting here in front of my computer with my cup of tea and sharing with friends on Facebook - thus the inspiration for my cup of tea card using Daydream Digital Stamps Tea Sentiment Set:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card was cut using Cricut A Child's Year teacup card and teal Recollection cardstock at 5.5 inches
  • background, Blue Floral, is paper I had found at Tuesday Morning - 25 sheets for $1.99 
  • sentiment, "Tea Time is the Best Time Especially if Tea Time is Spent with You", has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • tea bags are also from Daydream Digital Stamps, "Where there is tea, there is hope" and "Tea with a friend is a treasure" were fussy cut and chalked around the edges with teal baker's twine attaching them to the card 


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lynne. I love the teacup shaped card and the sentiments you used. I'm so glad to be on the Crafty Gals DT with you.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the idea of a 'tea' card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the teacup shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab design card for Suzy Bee's, Lynne. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness