- front of gift card holder was plain brown Recollection cardstock with several rectangles that were chalked around the edges to make it look like a paneled door
- wreath was cut using Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge
- Queen & Co. pearl was added for the door knob
- inside of gift card holder, the letter "A" is the base of the sawhorse with an additional rectangle to cover the top part of the letter
- sewing machine was cut using black Recollection cardstock and Cricut Heritage Cartridge
Monday, January 5, 2015
Home Depot Gift Card Holder
When, I first got my Cricut, one of the things I loved to make were special gift card holders - to me, they make the gift card extra special. My dear friend, Rosie, has a beautiful niece, Jenni, who is starting to sew. For Christmas, Rosie had wanted to give her a gift card to Home Depot to get sawhorses and a door to make a sewing table for her machine and to cut out her fabric. I jumped at the opportunity to make this special gift card!!!
Well, what do you think???? The gift card slides in behind the sewing machine and is held in place by the sewing machine and the sawhorse!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship