A dear friend of mine is going through a very rough time as her 36 year old son is dying of cancer. When I saw this image, I just knew it was the perfect image to use to make a card for her.
- black Recollection cardstock size A2 card with Black/White Recollection Collection
- image was chalked around the edges
- 2 layers of of scrap paper were cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
- eyelet ribbon was added and then additionally tied into a bow
- Miriam's Crafting Supplies Bronze Heart Flourish Charm was added
- to add a personal note on the inside, I used the same background paper that I had used on the front of the card with black Recollection cardstock with faux stitching using white gel pen
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!
this was entered in the following challenges:
Left of Center Challenge # 62 Layer it Up