With this all being said, I can't wait to show you my DT project with the theme being that of "CELEBRATE"! Ok, those who know me really well, know that I want to break out in song with Kool and the Gang but first let me share with you my card which of course is one of my favorite to create with - Alice in Wonderland!!!
- card measures 5.5 x 7 inches with Recollections card stock with Recollections Black and White Stack for background
- Wonderland Cake was colored using Copic R20, Prisma Colored Pencils, Whispers Markers, and gel pen accents and I outlined the image (gee, I don't know whether I like outlining or not but sometimes it just screams, "I need it!"
- film strip was cut using EK Film Strip border punch using black Recollection Card Stock
- ribbon is from my stash which was wrapped around the background and then tied into a bow
- word "Celebrate" was cut using the built-in alphabet on my Cricut E-2 and red Recollection card stock
- sentiment, "It's your birthday! Time to par-tee!!!" had been from Create with TLC chalked around the edges mounted on a red scrap and then matching background paper from the front
this was entered in the following challenges:
- Inspiration Destination: Challenge #66 - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #406 - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog: Challenge #134 - Anything Goes
- As You Like it Challenge - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks: Crazy Egg/ Anything Goes
- Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog: Challenge #51 - Anything Goes