What's It All About

Friday, January 8, 2016

Cocoa Mug Pals with Candy Cane "Chaser" Stirrer with 2 Creative Chicks Challenge

WHOOPIE!!!!! I'm one of the newest members of 2 Creative Chicks. Here is my very first Design Team Project using Treasure Box Designs Mug Pals Christmas and Winter that not only holds hot cocoa with a peppermint candy cane chaser (aka stirrer) but also works great as a gift card holder!!!!



. . . there is also a Santa version which I just want to share with you also:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • used Treasure Box Designs Mug Pals Christmas and Winter cut using Make the Cut
  • Recollections card stock with scraps for the cut images and then chalked around the edges
  • of course, I had to add blush and eyelashes along with that white dot in their eyes
  • the snowman has a glittery snowflake sticker in center of the snowflake
  • did I mention that I used STICKLES on the Snowman's hat to add some "glittery" snow???
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at

Challenge #1
Starts January 1, 2016
Ends January 31, 2016
click here to link up!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Congrats on being on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so fun and cute! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects so very fun.
    Hugs, MaryAnn DT for 2CC
    http://paperdreamz007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness