What's It All About

Friday, January 8, 2016

Cocoa Mug Pals with Candy Cane "Chaser" Stirrer with 2 Creative Chicks Challenge

WHOOPIE!!!!! I'm one of the newest members of 2 Creative Chicks. Here is my very first Design Team Project using Treasure Box Designs Mug Pals Christmas and Winter that not only holds hot cocoa with a peppermint candy cane chaser (aka stirrer) but also works great as a gift card holder!!!!



. . . there is also a Santa version which I just want to share with you also:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • used Treasure Box Designs Mug Pals Christmas and Winter cut using Make the Cut
  • Recollections card stock with scraps for the cut images and then chalked around the edges
  • of course, I had to add blush and eyelashes along with that white dot in their eyes
  • the snowman has a glittery snowflake sticker in center of the snowflake
  • did I mention that I used STICKLES on the Snowman's hat to add some "glittery" snow???
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at

Challenge #1
Starts January 1, 2016
Ends January 31, 2016
click here to link up!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Congrats on being on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so fun and cute! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects so very fun.
    Hugs, MaryAnn DT for 2CC
    http://paperdreamz007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness