The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:
For my project, I chose to use Unicorn Balloon as what's not to like about unicorns and for a new little one if it were a little girl, it's purrfect!!!!
- size A2 card with Recollections card stock with scraps for background
- Unicorn Balloon was colored using Copic R20, Prisma Colored Pencils, Whispers Markers, gel pen accents and of course STICKLES!!!!
- Darice 1/8-inch ribbon tied in bow with baby buggy charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- sentiment, "May the Laughter and Cries of your New Little One be Music to Your Ears", is from Create with TLC chalked around the edges
- sentiment, "CONGRATULATIONS! It's a Mini You" had been from Create with TLC chalked around the edges mounted on scraps with scraps matching the front using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch with Stickles accents
this was entered in the following challenges: