- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Inga Klaus http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
- Sherry Brown- www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
For my Secret Sister since she's sew sweet I made a box card to start with. I first heard and saw this back on Amy Voltz's blog and have now made quite a few. I do, however, highly recommend that you have a score board to just make life easier and I'm say this from experience as I don't have one (Santa, did you get my hint????) To follow and make one of your own, please go here! These are great for gift cards, small gifts such as earrings, jewelry and what I made for my Secret Sister!!
Now, look how cute this is when you take off the belly band and see the treasure this holds .... The paper for my box card is Mrs. Claus' Kitchen.
Also, since I didn't want the backs to be lonely and plain, I used the balance of the cut that wasn't the icing outline on the back to reflect tree lights! A hole punch at a jaunty angle and some iridescent ribbon completes the ensemble!
They almost look good enuf to eat and I hope she enjoys them!!!