Welcome my friends to the Glitter and Bling Blog Hop hosted by Gill McCall!!! There are a lot of great projects and the only request was glitter and bling .....
If you have arrived from Ashley, then you are right on blingie for the glitter and bling. Grab those sunglasses and let's get the disco ball revolving!!!
- composition book
- DCWV The Mariposa stack --- if you haven't seen these stack - you butterfly lovers will absolutely love this!!!
- Studio G Irridescent
- Gems that have the gunk, now that is a technical term, that self-attach from Pat Catan's
- Chandelier Gems that Michaels has in various colors with 6 on a card for a Dollar --- what a deal!!!!! This package is clear with a light yellow
- White flowers from a RAK from Deborah Marie Foti
- Various ribbons from my stash
- Glider, glue sticks, and my most favorite accessory - my Xyron!
- I measured the composition book and cut the paper accordingly and attached to front and front inside, back and back inside -- if you notice, I actually pieced it to show off the butterflies and fussy cut as much as possible
- The outside front has a folded corner that has flower gems glued on the outside piece to slip that piece of paper you need last week but can't find
- I added a pocket along with a tag on the inside front was cut using my Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge
- Ribbons were cut to size for the outside close to the binding both front and back along with on the inside front lining the "prairie point" that was on the front to hold in place - ribbons were run through the Xyron which makes them easier to attach
- Outlining the swirls with the Studio G, adding white flowers, chandelier gems along with the clear gems
- Outside edges with distressed with black ink pad