12 STEP PROGRAM FOR SCRAPBOOKERS (use only if needed!!!!)
1. I do not need any more paper!
2. I do not need any more buttons and brads!
3. I do not need any more stickles!
4. I cannot get into stamping!
5. I must not buy another magazine!
6. I cannot look for supplies on the Internet...too tempting!
7. I cannot accidentally find myself at Michaels or Hobby Lobby!
8. I must use the paper I HAVE!
9. I will join as many swaps as possible to use up my supplies and get different supplies for…FREE!
10. I cannot sign up for anymore classes because I will accidentally find myself in a store with lots and lots of scrapbook supplies that I don't need!
11. I swear I really will get ALL my photos organized!
12. Most importantly, I must NOT think of myself as a scrapbook supply collector!! I'm a user, NOT a collector!!
I used Arches watercolor paper 120 lb. as the background. I had some Scrapbooking items I had just finished using and other items related to Scrapbooking that I deco podged onto the watercolor paper using Mod Podge. I tried to include something for every item on the list. The only thing not included is my right hand and my signature. That is one oath I am not willing to keep. I love creating cards and scrapbook pages too much. This was a really fun project. Give it a try and see what you create with the 12 Step Program For Scrapbookers.