What's It All About

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Jearise Havenger

Today, I am very fortunate to have not only a talented crafter for you but also a great friend Jearise Havenger!!!!

Recipe:
Kite Flying Days sentiment from SVG Attic's Spring Caption Collection
kites designed and made by me
twice from We R Memory Keepers
Paper is out of my scraps
Sun done in yellow Stickles


I love the kites and the motion with the string --- thank you ever sew much Jearise!!!

God Bless you and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Jearise,
    It is a PERRRFECT day for flying a kite! Gentle breezes, bright sunshine and warm temps! Your card is great, brings back a lot of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jearise for being my Guest Designer for today -- as Michelle Ferris has said -- its a purrfect day to fly a kite!!!!! (also, a great day to tell others to go fly a kite!) I love your talent and creativity!!! Thanks again sew much!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I really like your kites. You even have the twine on like a real kite. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I really had fun making this card and being my good friend Lynne's guest designer today.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness