If you're here for The Stamping Queen's Birthday Blog Hop, please, click here.
It’s a gloomy day in Pittsburgh. It doesn’t know if it wants to rain or snow. I knew I wanted to use Heather Valentin’s Digital Emily Little Duckies for her Favorite 2 Color Challenge and thought now is the time to bring out bright spring colors . . . . pink, yellow, and green.
- Card was cut 6 x 11 using Recollections Card Stock and then scored in half with Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Background was cut 5.75 x 5.375 and inking around the edges
- Emily Little Duckies was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and Gel Pens
- Lace is some that I had hand-dyed last summer
- Sentiment was a freebie with Create with TLC
- Little ducks are buttons from my stash
- Rounded corners with corner punch on Emily and sentiment with inking around the edges
This card being entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: Challenge #2 Favorite Color Combo