I have done a one-page lay-out:
- Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tots Mardi Gras
- Treasure Box Designs Vertical Mardi Gras Border
- background paper is DCWV Blossom Song Stack
- feathers are compliments of Kimberly Pate
- photo mat is Recollections
- bead and rhinestones are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- edges inked with Inkadinkadoo
- journal card from K&Company Hopscotch Pad
- ribbon from Basic Expressions
you know how sometimes your projects turn out phenomenal and then there are those other times where you wonder what was I thinking .... well, today was one of those what was I thinking!!!
Your next stop along the parade route is the lovely and talented Miriam who I am sure will astound you with her craftiness!!!! I hope you enjoyed my float and know that the next float will be phenomenal as well!!!
God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall