What's It All About

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shake Your Ta Ta's Blog Hop

Welcome to Shake Those TaTa's - Its Mardi Gras Time!!!! Fat Tuesday!!!!! We had such a great parade last year and thought we need to do it again! Let's throw some beads off the floats, get our masks on and party like we've never partied before.

We have a great group of party animals to showcase their floats and toss some beads. Be sure to give everyone some bloggie love as there will be some blog candy along the way!


Lynne has some goodies in her stash that one lucky winner will receive if they remark at each stop along the way . . . .

My project today is not quite what I had hoped for and for this I apologize. Due to some issues Friday and over the weekend, I was unable to craft and Monday,  Cricut and I were not on speaking terms until later in the evening. With this being said . . . .

I have done a one-page lay-out:




RECIPE:
  • Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tots Mardi Gras
  • Treasure Box Designs Vertical Mardi Gras Border
  • background paper is DCWV Blossom Song Stack
  • feathers are compliments of Kimberly Pate
  • photo mat is Recollections
  • bead and rhinestones are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • edges inked with Inkadinkadoo
  • journal card from K&Company Hopscotch Pad
  • ribbon from Basic Expressions
This is the project, I had done last year which I was much more satisfied with.... 






you know how sometimes your projects turn out phenomenal and then there are those other times where you wonder what was I thinking .... well, today was one of those what was I thinking!!!

Your next stop along the parade route is the lovely and talented Miriam who I am sure will astound you with her craftiness!!!! I hope you enjoyed my float and know that the next float will be phenomenal as well!!!

By the way, it is time to shake my ta ta's as this is my 500th blog post!!!!!!

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall
P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, I love your layout and card. They are so cheerful. I especially like the card. Thanks for sharing and having me in your hop. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout it is adorable thw paper is great and those feathers and the bling are the icing on the cake!!Just 3 more followers an dyou'll be at 400 way to go girl!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project, and your card from last year is just as cute as the LO this year!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects. Love the beads. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness