- background was made using the "black-out" feature of Make the Cut
- background of card is K&Company Valentine Stack
- vignette was cut using KIWI Embroidery Paper which feels like it is flocked
- gem heart bling from Studio 112 from JoAnn Fabrics and includes 20 gems in package
- bow made from Darice Oh So Trendy Ribbon
- scalloped border was made by adding half circles using Make the Cut and then welding together
- scalloped border is White Recollections
- sentiment was stamped on the back of the card using hot pink ink and Close to My Heart Mad About You stamp set
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Vintage Valentine Single Layer Card
What a challenge to be part of a Valentine Swap and your card is to be a single layer. What I had wanted to do was create a "vintage" style vignette. I had found in a "Google" search this adorable little girl and little boy sharing a Valentine in a heart. What makes these type cards wonderful as you can mail to as many people as you want and you save on postage!!! I was in 2 Valentine Swaps and made 14 Valentines in a day!!!!!
God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship