What's It All About

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release Tuesday - February 5, 2013

Its a new release Tuesday at  The Stamping Chef !!! Today she has cooked up for several goodies for you and I decided to be an "over-achiever" and make a card with all three of them . . . are you ready??? 

"Love You This Much" 






Now, for the recipe:

  • he was colored with my Spectrum Markers, Whisper Soft Dual Markers paintbrush side,   eyelashes and eyes were colored using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils
  • card was cut using red Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background was cut at 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches using a bargain find at Target which was only a $1.00!!!! 
  • the hearts were cut separate from the digital design
  • a circle was cut using Make The Cut and then the hearts were added using a brad to make them box around as if "juggling"
  • sentiment is a Close to My Heart Mad About You which was stamped on white Recollections and then fussy cut around which was then puff-dotted on my card
For my next creation, I used "Fly Flutter Friend". I must tell you when I was creating this card, the song "Your Kiss Is On My List" by Hall and Oats. Strange how some songs help you create something.



Now, for the recipe:
  • she was colored with my Spectrum Markers, Whisper Soft Dual Markers paintbrush side,   eyelashes and eyes were colored using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils
  • card was cut using lilac Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background was cut at 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches using some paper from a swap
  • hearts are prism heart stickers
  • the heart and wings were attached with a heart brad
  • sentiment is typed and printed using my computer
  • ribbon is from my stash
Now, I saved the best for last - "Soccer Simon"



Now, for the recipe:
  • he was colored with my Spectrum Markers, Whisper Soft Dual Markers paintbrush side,   eyelashes and eyes were colored using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils 
  • card was cut using black Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background was cut at 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches using a Recollections Soccer paper
  • Soccer ball was cut 5.5 inches using Treasure Box Designs Soccer Rules
  • a hand-made action wobble was placed behind the soccer ball to make the soccer player move
  • sentiment is on the inside which was typed and printed using the computer - "He Shoots, He Scores, Wishing you a happy birthday GALORE!"
Please, come and visit The Stamping Chef for a complete step-by-step on Tutorial Thursday for instructions on how to make your very own Action Wobble along with instructions on how I made my card.
Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:



God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship 
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable I love your coloring and the soccer one is definitely my favorite. You are so super talented !!! Hope you are feeling well!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness