I have such a sweet tooth and my favorite is ice cream!!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- card was cut 5.5 x 12 inches from my DCWV Sweet Stack and then scored in half with my Martha Stewart Score Board
- printed this digi out twice and then colored each one with my Whisper Strokes markers which was then cut with the fruit and ice cream having an additional layer which was puff-dotted on my card
- JoAnn Fabrics Holiday Inspirations ribbon was glued on the one side
- tickets were stamped on ivory linen Recollection cardstock and then fussy-cut around the edges and added to my card
- sentiment was stamped label using Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge which I had chalked around the edges
- a strawberry button was added from my stash to complete my card
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!