What's It All About

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Anchors Away it's Adam's First Birthday!!!

Can you believe, Adam is already a year old!!! Time flies and he is absolutely adorable and amazing!!! Paulette from Create with TLC made this adorable sentiment just for me when I asked if she had something special for my grandson. Adam's room is nautical and this is purrfect for him!!!





RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using blue Recollection Card Stock
  • background is DCWV All About Boys -- isn't that just purrfect
  • anchor was cut to 3-inches using Cricut's Life is a Beach Cartridge
  • waves were cut to 3-inches also using Cricut's Life is a Beach Cartridge
  • the "1" charm was cut 1.5 inches also using Cricut's Life is a Beach Cartridge
  • front sentiment was made by Paulette from Create with TLC just for Adam, "Anchors Away It's Adam's First Birthday!" with faux stitching around the edges
  • inside sentiment is also a from from Create with TLC, Birthday Treat, which is one of my very most favorite sentiments to use for a birthday as it is not only wonderful for kids but adults alike - which was chalked around the edges and also placed on the DCWV All About Boys
  • bakery twine is from my ribbon collection
Happy Birthday Adam - grandma loves you sew very much!


This first year has flown by with this cute guy!!! Sew many milestones in his first year with more to follow.

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation hun love it and thanks for linking up at Mema' s Crafts hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cut outs and love your birthday pic! thanks for joining us this time at kitty bee designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness