- card is a 6 x 6 inch card using DCWV Le Tres Chic
- backgrounds were cut 5.75 inch using Recollections Fashionable Chic and 5.5 inch from my fabulous scraps
- image was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents and then rounding the corners and chalking the edges
- sentiment, "I wish for you HUGS when spirits sag", was a freebie from Create with TLC with rounding the corners and chalking the edges
- gate was cut using Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge, Lace 1 found on page 50 cut to 5.5 inches using a fall leaf print which I found in my stash - I think it gives the look of betina
- brown pearls were added to the gate and yellow pearls for the center of the flowers on her hat from Queen & Co.
- for some odd reason, I'm into adding feathers to hats which my friend, Kimberly Pate, had sent me a big ziploc baggie with feathers
- paper roses are from Michael's Dollar bin
Sunday, August 24, 2014
I Wish for you Hugs when spirits sag . . .
On Lacy Sunshine on Facebook, a challenge along with a free digital image was offered. Of course, I took the gauntlet and here's my version of Octavia Melancholoy offering hugs for a very special friend with a great deal of issues going on in her life. I'm asking for unspoken prayers for her.
I was in a peach and pastel mode when coloring her and really like how it turned out and hope you do too!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship