What's It All About

Thursday, August 14, 2014

She Would Not Take NO For An Answer

Create with TLC has a new Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set - "She Was Fearless" which I had a great deal of fun with making two cards with the first being shown on Sunday, August 10th. 




RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using blue Recollection Card Stock
  • background is MME Moments which was a gift from a dear friend, Vicky Fortier
  • Create with TLC "She Was Fearless" was colored with Spectrum Nor Markers and gel pens, fussy cut, and then chalked around the edges
  • sentiment is also from that set "SHE would not take no for an answer" which was chalked around the edges
  • lace is from my scraps which needed the blue pearls added in the center along with on her hat
  • a feather had to be put in her hat
  • flower is from Michael's Dollar Bins near the register
This is another of the cards that I had made while at the cabin in Pymatuning. I cut a great deal of size A cards, backgrounds, some ribbons, pearls, and of course my Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pens. I had a great time, just reaching into my suitcase and combining my things to make a cohesive card! 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look you have given your card. All of your elements and paper choice work so well with your image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great sentiment and thanks for linking up at Fan-tastic Tuesday hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Lynne, love the feminine look of it.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness