- size A card cut using royal blue Recollection Card Stock
- background is DCWV Girl Stack - I just love the paisley look and had to mix it with the yellow polka dot!
- Create with TLC Buona Fortuna was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut, and then chalked around the edges
- black pearls on the butterfly antennae are from Queen & Co.
- image was puff-dotted onto my card for dimension
- K&Co. Susan Winget Birds, Butterfly had this great image which just worked purrfectly on the left side
- Darice Satin Edged Organza ribbon was added to the bottom as a bow
Monday, August 18, 2014
Buona Fortuna - Good LuckCreate with TLC has a great image which is phenomenal to use for a "thinking of you" or just saying "hello" card to a special friend - Ciao Amico Digi Image and Word Art Set Italian.
This is another of those cards that I had made while at the cabin in Pymatuning. I cut a great deal of size A cards, backgrounds, some ribbons, pearls, and of course my Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pens. I had a great time, just reaching into my suitcase and combining my things to make a cohesive card!
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship