I chose to make her birthday card using Lacy Sunshine Camille Moppet as Jen had played violin in grade school and high school along with being part of All City Orchestra!!!! (ok, proud Mamma here!!!) And those of you who know my daughter, she was most definitely a "fashionista"!!!!!!
- 5.5 inch square card using beige Recollection card stock with DCWV Linen and Lace for background
- Camille Moppet was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, fussy cut around the edges with gel pen accents
- "music" with the violin was from Create with TLC and had been a previous freebie was chalked around the edges with the violin colored with Prisma Colored Pencils
- blue Darice satin edged organza bow hot-glued onto front of card
- blue rhinestones were added to the corners in various sizes - thank you Vicky Fortier for my birthday goodies!!!
- sentiment, "Hope this birthday tops the charts!", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with an added sentiment from me which was chalked around the edges with added rhinestones
Here's a picture of Jen, Lily, and I that was taken just this past Christmas
Craft Dee Bow Z Challenge: Monthly Challenge
Cards in Envy: Anything Goes with a Bow Challenge
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #53 - Passion for Fashion
Scrapper's Delights: Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Challenge: March 3 - March 9