What's It All About

Friday, July 24, 2015

If it's not one things, it's an OTTER!

"No Otter Friendship" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set

I have this warped sense of humor and apparently sew does Paulette of Create with TLC with some of her images and sentiments from her most recent club, July Mega Club. If you missed the club, this image and sentiment can be found at the Art Fire Store in this set.

and here is my make on this Vintage Image and Word Art:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 card using blue Recollection card stock and scraps as the background
  • Otter was colored with Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and rounded corners
  • Otter's background and water was colored using chalk
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch border using scraps
  • blue ribbon and bow added to separate background and border punch
  • sentiment, "if it's not one thing, it's an OTTER" is from the same file from Create with TLC  chalked around the edges with scraps for the background

now, this card is for my dear friend, Gayle, who has more than she needs on her plate - and besides that, Gayle has the the same warped sense of humor!!!!! 

I'm hoping you will like this card as much as I had making it!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness