This is a Challenge Blog with this week's challenge theme - Must have Stars with the fabulous sponsor being Cute as a Button!!!!!
For this challenge, and I chose to play with the July freebie on Facebook with my use of stars being my background paper and my cute little duckie is on an action wobble
- size A2 card using coral Recollection card stock and DCWV Nana's Nursery for the background
- image was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents with an Action Wobble (no, the 2nd picture was not a test to see if you had been drinking - I was busy making it wobble!
- buttons were added for the eyes with Queen & Co. black tiny little baby pearls for the center
- feathers were added for him to shake his "tail feathers"
- mini bow with pearl in the center was added to balloon
- sentiment, "Don't waste your sick days actually being sick - Get Well Soon" had been previous freebie from Create with TLC and was chalked around the edges, mounted on matching paper from the front