- card is a 5 x 7 inch card using DCWV Old World Stack with scraps for background
- Steampunk Mad Hatter was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with rounded corners with chalked background
- Darice Glossy Accents added to the goggles, wings and used to adhere the lace and mask on card
- pink organza flower, gear, butterfly, teapot charm and pocket watch are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- black lace is from my stash
- mask was crafted using Urban Threads Clockwork Mask Lace and my embroidery machine
- feathers are from my bag of tricks that I have to keep hiding from Chloe as she thinks they are her's and she kept trying to remove them - isn't she creative???
- sentiment, "Better Late than NEVER", was from the June Mega Club from Create with TLC and now available at Create with TLC ArtFire Store - Better Late than Never was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps
Happy Belated Birthday Pat!!!!! Also, I'm sorry about the feathers, Chloe thought she would help with the creativity and thought the feathers were hers!!!
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #113
Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #40