What's It All About

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Your Unique Talent

I fell in love with this image from Sparkle N Sprinkle - her name is Danielle Hat Lady and isn't she stunning???? Ok, I went overboard with the embellishments but I wanted a vintage image





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 card using grey Recollection card stock and scraps as the background
  • Danielle was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and rounded corners
  • Lace is actually from Darice Vintage Buttons and Lace Stickers
  • rhinestone flower and cameo are actually buttons from my marvelous stash!!!
  • piece of lace is folded under cameo button
  • feathers attached under the rhinestone flower button
  • sentiment, "Your unique talent is being Beautifull inside and out" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC has rounded corners and chalked around the edges with additional pieces of lace and buttons and scrap paper


I love how she turned out and hoping you do too . . . 
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness