Our fabulous sponsors are:
- tutorial found at Splitcoasters on making an Easel Card
- card base is Recollections card stock and background DCWV Royal Garden Stack
- Gigi was colored using Prisma, Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers, and gel pen accents
- Gigi was fussy cut around the edges and an Action Wobble behind her to attach to my base
- of course, The Stickles Fairy had to pay a visit and decorate her veils and jewels
- tiny gold coins were added to her waist to jingle as she shakes it!!!
- sentiments included were from Create with TLC and her recent club one of which was a special request to Paulette to accompany my card; "If life gives you hips . . . Belly Dance", and "Embrace the BELLY and enjoy the jiggle DANCE!" both of which have rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- strand of pearls and one extra coin complete my card on the lower sentiment
We have sew much fun at our class and I think I should give this card to our instructor, Yvonne to thank her for making exercising fun and putting up with my shenanigans!!!
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!
this was entered in the following challenges:
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: Challenge #1
- Try it on Tuesday - Make Us Smile
- Through the Craft Room Door: July 19th Challenge
- July Crafty Awesomeness Prize Challenge
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge: Challenge #4
- Card Mania Challenge: Challenge #82 - Lace and/or Pearls
- A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #24 - Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge: L is for Lots of Layers
- Inspiration Destination: Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
- Crafting with an Attitude: Challenge #17