since there are no sponsors, I have had an image I have wanted to create with for some time from Ppinky Dolls - Alice. You know my infatuation with Alice in Wonderland and I love coloring with the images from Ppinky as the images have some pre-shading which enhances your coloring of her images!!
- size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and Recollection Gingham Collection for background
- ribbon is from stash which was wrapped around background with an added bow
- Alice was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen accents and of course Stickles Fairy just had to add her sparkle on Alice's apron and the March Hare's collar
- sentiment, "Learned from Alice . . . . " is from Create with TLC Go Ask Alice a Digi Image and Word Art Set which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- sentiment, "If I had a World of my own everything would be Nonsense " is from Create with TLC recent club with 3 rounded corners, chalked around the edges mounted on matching paper to the front