for my project, I decided not to play the twist and created a card using Eureka Stamps Elf on Ornament to get a jump start on my Christmas cards - doesn't he remind you of the Elf on the Shelf??? I made a little peek-a-boo card that you can see the elf peeking through the tree watching if you've been good or bad . . . .
- size A2 card using Recollection card stock and DCWV The Heirloom Christmas Stack for the background
- size 1.5 inch hole cut with Fiskars Hole punch for Elf to peek through
- great ornament buttons from my stash
- sentiment, "Merry Christmas to someone who is good at being naughty" is from a Create with TLC previous club and hoping to see it in her new store in time for Christmas!!!
- image was colored using Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges and of course the Stickles Fairy playing a visit with accents on hat, cuff on pants and jacket cuffs
- sentiment, "25th TODAY we Celebrate CHRISTMAS" had been from a previous club from Create with TLC which was colored with gel pens and of course Stickles!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship