What's It All About

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Laura Davidson

I am such a fortunate person to have such wonderful talented friends. Today, I have for my Guest Designer Laura Davidson. You gotta check out her blog, www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com, as it is phenomenal!!

Purple and Blue and White is the theme for January. . . love these colors for winter and cards and stuff...


Snowman is a Stampendous stamp.
The fur on the hats is fabric paint. Lots of stickles on the scarf and ground under snowmen.
Colored with pencil crayons and Gamasol used to blend.
Rosettes are from Tim Holtz dies (a must have) and the bling is from the dollar store
Background paper is rubbery (so cool) and is from Up The Street my LSS.
Joy is a thicker. 


Enjoy! My first Christmas card of 2012. 
Thanks Lynne for having me!

I thank you Laura for being my Guest Designer, as I am the fortunate one -- your first Christmas card for 2012 is fantastic and that will be one very fortunate person to receive this card!!!! Don't forget to stop by and give Laura some bloggie love!!!!

Thank you sew much for stopping by today!!!! I love my bloggie friends!

God Bless each of you!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. What a fun warm and fuzzy card!! Great job!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeeesh ! If this is the first one what are the rest gonna be like??? Out of this world ..... NO Doubt !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness