What's It All About

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Michelle Ferris

Today, I have the fabulous Michelle Ferris as my first Guest Designer for the New Year. The theme that I have challenged my Guest Designers with is Winter Fun and/or Snowmen using the colors purple, blue  and white. Now, check out what Michelle has created for us:

Hi and Happy New Year to all !!!!


I live in rural Ontario on a farm and have been married for 44 years to the same farmer. I took up card making 3 years ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it ! I had never crafted before. Now my passion is spilling out of my craft room !!! LOL   Hope you like this card. Thanks for looking!                                             

                                                   Snowman card






 I stamped the Inkadinkado snowman with Versamark ink on a 3 ½" square of white paper. Then sprinkled Silver embossing powder over the entire stamp. Heated it until it turned silver.

Used Copic markers to color. Used black rhinestones for eyes and button. Outlined the stamp with black pen. Added Dazzling Details glitter glue here and there . Softly inked the white part of the square with Martha Stewart Sky Blue ink. Mounted it on a 4x4" piece of Sapphire glitter paper.

Card base is 6 1/2"x5" .folded the front back on itself to make as “S” card. Inked the edges of HOTP “stars” paper cut at 2 1/2x4 3/4". Layered on 1 ½" wide Snowman ribbon from Michaels.Inked edge of card with Sky Blue.

Inked and cut another stip of Stars paper (same size) and placed on rt edge of inside of card.

I finished it with purple rhinestones in all the corners.

This card can do a lot of things ! Thinking of you , winter , just because . I didn’t put a sentiment in it .......... yet!

MICHELLE FERRIS


Michelle, this card is beautiful!!!!! The sentiment can even say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE!!!  Thank you for being my fabulous Guest Designer today!!!


God Bless everyone on your New Year!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. I just became a follower so I can join your birthday blog hop! I found your blog from Natasha's blogiversary. I bought a black Copic marker right before Christmas to experiment! I haven't used it much, but will have to learn to use it. They're too expensive not to use!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness