- the digi I chose is Trixie Treat - now, she has that sweet innocence look like she's out trick-or-treating and isn't quite sure of the path she chose
- the digi of the Haunted House is another KennyK's Haunted House that Trixie's friends have dared her to trick-or-treat
- there's a crow on a grave marker that is saying "beware" that was cut using Cricut Happy Hauntings along with a tree with a scary face
- the blood oozing from the top of the card and the grave with the crow was cut using my Martha Stewart's Drippy Goo punch
- all was colored using my Spectrum markers
- Trixie, Haunted Tree, and Crow with Grave were all puff-dotted on with the moon cut out with puff-dots to add additional dimension
- card was cut 7 x 6 - inches using DCWV La Creme
- used Sketch #25 for October 2012 from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose (I am part of her Design Team) with of course, a twist of Lynne added to the mix!
- background was cut 6.75 x 5.75 - inches using Tsunami Rose 2012 Halloween Printable Kit (13 full-page papers/2 Halloween Sentiment Stamps/1 Page Ephemera)
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Devilish Diva's Halloween Hop
Welcome to the Devilish Divas Halloween blog hop! You should have arrived here from Amber‘s blog. If you are just joining the hop and want to start from the beginning, please visit Dena’s blog (http://missdjones.blogspot.com/) and begin there so you don’t miss out on any of the cool projects!
This is a Halloween-themed hop sponsored by Kenny K Downloads (http://www.kennykdownloads.com/). One lucky winner will win their choice of FIVE digi’s from the Kenny K Downloads store along with a fun Halloween goody bag sponsored by our hostess, Dena Jones. Details on how to enter are at the bottom of this post. Here is a brief bio on our sponsor:
Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all your creations!
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercraft world. His signature style can be seen throughout his various collection of pinup babes, sweet ‘n sassy girls, cool rockin’ dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyDownloads.com.
For my project, it just started taking a life on of its own and truly not only became possessed but had a story to tell!!!
Hope you enjoyed your visit! If you'd like a chance to win our blog hop candy, here's what you need to do:
1) Visit each blog in the hop and leave a comment that includes your email address on each one to be eligible.
2) Winner will be emailed no later than Monday morning and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
3) Digi prize package from KennyK is open to anyone, regardless of location. However, the goody bag prize sponsored by the hostess is open to US residents only. If the digi prize winner is not located within the US, a second winner will be chosen just for the goody bag.
Please be sure to hop on over to Jill's blog next to see what she's created using one of Kenny K's awesome digi's! Below is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way. Thanks again and have a fun and safe Halloween!
Blog Hope Lineup:
God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust