- Made a round card using Spooky Circle from Birds Cards. Did I mention that she offers free files and this was a totally free file and you can sign up for her mailing list where you can get heads up on her new designs and projects!!! Now, how kewl is that???
- Used Miss Betty Burton from Simply Betty Stamps which I colored with my Prisma colored pencils and puff-dotted on my card.
- Added a piece of tulle which I had gathered as I thought she would look great with a veil
- Background of my card is DCWV Ghosts and Goblin Stack which was welded and cut at 6-inches
- Martha Stewart Halloween Brads of pumpkin, ghost, and spider web were added
- Spooky Circle was cut using Black Recollection
- Bat that was supposed to be "scrap" was inked with white and then double puff-dotted in place on my card
- Black pearls were added on her dress to finish my card
- Sentiment, "Happy Halloween" was stamped with orange ink on the inside