Let me tell you incorporating the two thought processess was truly a challenge but I feel I met both challenges and hope you feel the same way
- The sentiments I used were, "Happy Thanksgiving" which were placed on a paper piecings using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge which was puff-dotted on my card
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches which was a great paper from a swap
- The Pilgrims are from Cricut Thanksgiving Cartridge which I used the stencil pieces that were the scraps
- My doily is from one of my most-used cut files, Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies
- Buttons were added to finish off my card
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!