- The sentiment I used was, "Trick or Treat - Trick or Treat - smell my feet - Trick or Treat - Trick or Treat - smell my feet wh"ich was placed on a paper piecing using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge which was puff-dotted on my card
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Ghosts and Goblins
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches and the orange damask is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 2012 Halloween Printable Kit (13 Full Pages/2 Halloween Sentiment Stamps/1 Page Ephemera)
- The cat is very very special to me as my dear friend Jearise Havenga made her for me in a Halloweeen Swap
- Stripe paper is from Provo Craft Doodlecharms
- Ok, I admit - I am not fond of flags, SEW instead the piece of lace is not only hand-dyed but is for my flags
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!