- Cupcake cut at 3.75-inches using Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge
- Swirls were embossed using my Cuttlebug and inked with hot pink
- Cupcake liner was inked with Distress Inks
- Card was cut 6 x 6 inches using white Recollections
- Background was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches using Cricut Doodlebug paper
- Label was cut using Cricut Lacey Labels cut at 2 inches and stamped with “Hello Cupcake” sentiment
- Brads used were from Hot Off the Press Shaped Brads
- Accent paper is DCWV The Snack Stack
Sunday, October 14, 2012
National Dessert Day Blog Hop AND I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for October 14, 2012
Dessert: Something sweet (high in calories) that comes at the end of a meal. WAIT A MINUTE, Life is far too short – eat dessert first!!!Today we are serving up dessert all day long and anytime you want it and the best part, sweet surprises with NO calories. Please hop through and see each person's take on dessert and don't forget to give them some blog love! I can guarantee your mouth will be watering at the end of this hop. By the way, “desserts” spelled backward is “stressed”.
Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com)is our hostess. Please begin at her blog where she is sponsoring a give away to go with this hop. All the details on how to win are on her page.
For my project today, I have made a cupcake card which almost looks “yummy” to eat. . . AND to double the sweets by using this card for my I Love Sketches Tsunami Rose Sketch #4 for October 14, 2012.
Please continue on to Melissa and thank you for enjoying our tasty desserts.
OFFICIAL LINE UP READY TO GO BELOW -
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Tanya - http://blahvacuum.blogspot.com
L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust