What's It All About

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Combined Challenge for Miriam's Crafting Supplies and Tsunami Rose - Won't You Join Us?

Welcome to the 6th monthly Miriams Crafting Supplies Challenge which is a joint challenge with Tsunami Rose Designs. The challenge for the month is PRINTABLES . . . .the design team is using Tsunami Rose’s New Beginnings paper for the challenge. There will be a randomly drawn prize among the entries for a $10 credit to Miriam's Crafting Supplies (not good on ATG tape or twards the shipping) AND a $20 gift certificate to Tsunami Rose!!!!

My project is an Accordion Journal which I’m only going to tease you today and show you the pictures and will give the complete step-by-step directions on November 14th . . . .


Now, knowing me I don’t do glitz and glam but I guess never say never. Also, I have included items from Create with TLC . .. . what a great combination between the 3!!!




Have I teased you enuf with my creations - oh yeah, its girlie girlies and has glitz but I'm liking it . . . . stay tuned for complete instructions on November 14th. Now check out my Design Team Sisters with their gorgeous creations and don't forget to link yours to Miriam's Crafting Supplies . . . .
Jenny Alessi 
Virginia ("Dare") Burnett
Miriam Meserve
Itza Gomez

Now, its your turn to amaze and inspire us. Here are the rules of the challenge:
  • You must have a printed image. If that image is from Tsunami Rose's Zibbet Shop where all her journal kits and and-on's are 20 percent off this month AND 
  • You may enter up to four (4) projects for the month!!
  • You must tell on your blog or Facebook page that you are in this particular challenge with a link to Miriams' Crafting Supplies. If your entry is on your Facebook page rather than a blog, the privacy of the picture MUST be set as shared to our Facebook page.
  • Sorry, no back-linking.
  • Use Linky Tool to link up by the end of the challenge. This challenge runs through December 3rd at 11:55 PM.
  • Like our Facebook page, AND you can get an extra entry into this challenge and let us know that you did so.
  • Become a follower of our Blog
  • Have FUN!!!!
I can't wait to see your interpretations along with your creations!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship!
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Lovely vintage journal, Lynne. Fabulous details. Thanks for sharing with us on Create with TLC!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness