- card was cut 6 x 12 inches using Graphic 4 Steampunk Debutante Collection, scored in half, folded, round the corners, and chalked around the edges
- Maggie, a discontinued item from The Stamping Chef, was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and hi-lighted with gel pens
- dimension on Maggie was using Darice Glossy Accents and Ranger Stickles Antique Paper and then chalked using a bronze shade
- sentiment is from my own demented mind . . . . and mounted on Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge
- flower with gem inside is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies Bronze-Toned Flower Embellishment
- tulle was added to the front and tied in a bow and to the little lady's hat to finish the ensemble
Thanks for stopping by and now shuffle on to Anita's blog to see how she worked outside the "box".