I have another card to share with you that I made using the Create with TLC Autumn Barely Stamped but this time using the fall leaves which I made for today. I challenged myself again to use as many Create with TLC objects as I could use.
- card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
- background was cut using Create with TLC Autumn Leaves Paper
- sentiment, "and the leaves come tumbling down" from Create with TLC Leaves of Fall which I chalked around the edges
- other sentiment is a bar code, "Fall Colors - Priceless", also from Create with TLC WHOOO is Ready for Autumn which was chalked around the edges
- the fall leaves are from Autumn Barely Stamped from Create with TLC which was colored with my Prisma Colored Pencils which is currently a "freebie" with a purchase from the store!!!
- the stripe ribbon is 1/4 incheAmerican Crafts Premium Everyday Ribbon
- the leaf embellishments are from and was used to add some additional bling Gems Autumn Days by Studio 18
- The gold bling across the bottom is Recollections Bling on a Roll
- the leaf is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and is a 2-inch copper-tone leaf embellishment
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes