What's It All About

Friday, November 1, 2013

Autumn Barely Stamped - Colors of Fall are Priceless!

Welcome November - ALREADY??? Where has the year gone??

I have another card to share with you that I made using the Create with TLC Autumn Barely Stamped but this time using the fall leaves which I made for today. I challenged myself again to use as many Create with TLC objects as I could use.



Recipe;
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
  • background was cut using Create with TLC Autumn Leaves Paper
  • sentiment, "and the leaves come tumbling down" from Create with TLC Leaves of Fall which I chalked around the edges
  • other sentiment is a bar code, "Fall Colors - Priceless", also from Create with TLC WHOOO is Ready for Autumn which was chalked around the edges
  • the fall leaves are from Autumn Barely Stamped from Create with TLC which was colored with my Prisma Colored Pencils which is currently a "freebie" with a purchase from the store!!!
  • the stripe ribbon is 1/4 incheAmerican Crafts Premium Everyday Ribbon 
  • the leaf embellishments are from and was used to add some additional bling Gems Autumn Days by Studio 18
  • The gold bling across the bottom is Recollections Bling on a Roll
  • the leaf is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and is a 2-inch copper-tone leaf embellishment 

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenges: 
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card.Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness