- paper is cut 4.25 x 11 inches and scored from top right to bottom left
- flip and fold in half and crease - best bet to use a creasing tool to form a sharp crease
- designer paper is cut 4 x 10.5 inches but this time CUT from top right to bottom left forming two (2) pieces
- flip and meet point-to-point
- where the two (2) meet, cut into 2 pieces
- these get glued to the folded piece and you will see where the pieces fit
- paper used is a whimsical Christmas paper that was found on "clearance" after Christmas for $.75 last year
- the adorable digi is from Create with TLC Winter Club, "Let it Snow Digi Round" - isn't it adorable?
- digi was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and then glitzed with gel pens, Skittles Glitter Iridescent
- button snowflake from my stash was added
- "glitz" from Miriam's Crafting Supplies provides the center of my "flakes" using flat-back acrylic rhinestones
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Scrapbook Blessings Twisted Gift Card Challenge
Don't we all need some special "gift card" to give to those hard to buy for people or something extra as a "stocking" stuffer. The current challenge with Scrapbook Blessings Challenge is Twisted Gift Card Holder which is super easy and fun to make.
Here's my "gift card holder" in its "twisted" glory!!!
. . . and here's the inspirational video:
God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship