What's It All About

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gobble Gobble Means Happy 1st Thanksgiving Adam

It's Adam's 1st Thanksgiving and of course, I needed to make a special card for him . . . . 




RECIPE:
  • card was cut 5.5 x 12 inches, scored and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Stack
  • bear is from Little Scraps of Heaven Bears Through the Year Pattern Collection - November
  • "Gobble Gobble" was made using Make the Cut and puff-dotted on front of card along with the turkey
  • all edges were chalked
  • inside sentiment is from Grandma

As I'm looking at my turkey bear, his poor eyes look crossed but too late to do anything as it is in the mail . . . . please, be gentle!!!

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. I think your turkey bear is adorable and those eyes are prefect. I know Adam will love it. You are great grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness