- card was cut with Cricut Wild Card Cartridge using Recollection Valentine paper which was a gift from Sasha
- background paper for the spools and heart is from Doodlebug Designs Sweet Cake
- digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and used a Wobble to make the thread and heart move!
- sentiment, "You're Cute as a Button Sew Let's Be Valentines" is also from this set
- used Baker's Twine to stitch the outline of the heart
- button button whose got the button - why Lynne does of course in her stash with one button on the sentiment and more buttons on the front - all buttons were hot-glued onto the card with no kitties getting hurt or burnt!
this card has been entered in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #78 Anything Goes/Valentine's Day