With all of my rambling, I guess you want to see my card and I can't wait to share it with you . . . .
- card was cut 5.5 x 11 inches with DCWV Linen and Lace Collection which I want to tell is one of my very most favorite stacks of paper!!!
- background paper is from my stash and was cut 5 x 5 inches
- digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
- sentiment, "Confidence is sexy" was also from the new set
- lace is from my scraps from doll making which I added an 1/8 of inch ribbon from Darice
- cameo was a bronze embellishment that Miriam's Crafting Supplies had carried but she has many others to chose from
- pearls are from Queen and Co. which I purchased from Pat Catan's for a dollar but I'm sure many other craft stores carry something similar
this card has been entered in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs Month-Long Anything Goes in February
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge Challenge #21 Anything Goes
Digi Darla's Challenges: Digi Darla #100 Your Personal Style