Isn't that card border impressive and let me tell you oh oh easy!!!! I do need to let you know with some papers, you may see the folding crease as I had and just using my Spectrum Noir DR5 to cover the marking which concealed it purrfectly!!!
Here's the link to the Website which also shows you the video - hope you have a chance to stop and visit to learn this fabulous technique at Welcome to Brandy's Cards along with a free download of the template!!!!
- card was cut 5.5 x 8.5 inches using K&Co Speciality Paper for Valentine's Day which was double-sided and gave the two-toned braid
- background paper is Recollections Card Stock both in red and black
- black background paper was embossed using Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder
- digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on my card - now I need to say I'm not the proudest of her eyes as I was having issues doing them and I didn't want her to look scary while this handsome dude wanted to suck her face - hope I succeeded!!!
- sentiment, "Put on some Red Lipstick and live a little" was also from this set which is chalked around the edges, "Lipstick" was colored with gel pen and puff-dotted onto my card
- ribbon is Darice Satin Edge Organza
this card has been entered in the following challenges:
The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #63: Love
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge #79: Love/Valentine