http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/ as my inpiration! There are also many style of easel cards that are showcased at Split Coast Stampers including and not limited to the one that I have used. OR as another option, which is what I used is My Scrap Chick has many different styles of svg files to cut for Easel Cards. The one I used is the Square Scallop from Easel Card Assortment. Yea, ok, I know the rules "No Squares Here" but I'm a rebel!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Wags 'n Whiskers which can be purchased at Stamp and Create who sew graciously offered samples of their digitals to the Design Team - the one that I chose is Furry Friends. Now with all that being said, here's my card!
- card was made using My Scrap Chick Easel Card Assortment Square Scallop
- DCWV Lady Couture Paper Stack was used for the actual card and the floral background
- Recollections Red Card Stock is used for the one background
- Furry Friends was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens for accents
- sentiments "you look marvelous darling" and Basically you're fantastic" are from Create with TLC. If you're not already a "follower" of her blog, this is something as a "must" on your "to do list" as she offers on a daily basis phenomenal freebies which the above sentiments are just an offering!
- pearl trim was purchased at Pat Catan's Craft Store which is a local store
- pearls, rhinestones, feather, and ribbon rose are from my stash
this card has been entered in the following challenge:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Challenge #81: Use a Die Cut or a Punch