I think she's adorable and what more - I can have fun with buttons!!!!
- card was cut 5.5 x 8.5 inches using Recollection Polka Dot Cardstock
- background paper was cut 5 x 3.75 inches and is from K&Co Susan Winget Designer Mat Pad which I found on clearance for $2.00!!
- digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on my card
- sentiment, "Just Because" was a recent freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and puff-dotted onto my card
- ribbon is Michael's 3/8-inch pink polka dot
- button button whose got the button - why Lynne does of course in her stash with one button on the sentiment, another button the center of IzzyBella Boo's flower in her hair and of course buttons in the corner with the one having the large holes like a buckle which the ribbon was inserted and knotted - all buttons were hot-glued onto the card with no kitties getting hurt or burnt!
- Stickles was added to her hair and wings for that shimmery and glittery look
this card has been entered in the following challenges: Chalk N Stock February Challenge
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: Lacy Sunshine Challenge #26 - Use a Sentiment