What's It All About

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wobbly Valentine Cards for Lily and Adam

With Valentine's Day next week and the crappy weather we've been having, I thought I had better accomplish cards for Lily and Adam since I had planned on going over on Friday. 




RECIPE:
  • cards measure approximately 6-inces and were made using Treasure Box Designs Sweethearts file
  • paper is from my stash
  • all edges are chalked for dimension
  • for the fun part, I added wobbles under the bee's body that he may go buzzzzzzing around and the elephant's head
Lily opened both cards because as Lily said Adam is just too little. She then laid the cards side by side and was playing the game what each card had that was the same and what was different!!! She loved that they wobbled! I usually punch a whole in the top of them and add ribbon and Lily hangs them on the doorknobs throughout the house!!! With that being said, her Thanksgiving turkey is still up and hanging!!!
I thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 

The Cheerful Stamp Pad: Challenge #79-Love/Valentine
Chalk N Stock:  February Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute and this is such a great idea! Thank you for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely cards for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 79: love/Valentine, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so delicate and magical!Thank you so much for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
    xoxo
    Karla B

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness